Marriage is love.

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Quote of the Day

So I was reading an open thread on America Blog, and I came across this post, from reader Will (no email or homepage so I couldn't contact him) - however it was too good to get lost in an open-thread haloscan...
Just got a chance to visit for the first time today and haven't read all of the comments yet. I did scan the AP and Reuters for updated news and I am just wondering if anyone else notices the irony in the Chimp rushing back to Washington to sign something the House may pass at 12:01 tomorrow while, when he was at the ranch, and received the famous August 6 PDB, he didn't concern himself with it because it was "historical information"?

If he would have rushed home that night to "err on the side of life", he would have had over a month to save the thousands of people killed by Bin Laden on September 11, 2001.

Can ANYONE answer the question of why MOST people don't get this?!??!?!??!?!?


|