Marriage is love.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Does He EVER Get Tired of Lying??

And why aren't more American people tired of the "Bushit"!?!? From Mario:

President Bush In His Radio Address Today: “We went to war because we were attacked” [6/18/05]

President Bush In 2003: “We’ve had no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved with the September 11th [attacks].” [9/17/03]


'One of the keys to being seen as a great leader is to be seen as a commander-in-chief.' My father had all this political capital built up when he drove the Iraqis out of Kuwait and he wasted it. If I have a chance to invade·.if I had that much capital, I'm not going to waste it. I'm going to get everything passed that I want to get passed and I'm going to have a successful presidency."

The Murder Monkey

1999


Number of US Soldiers killed in Iraq 1,700 +
Number of Bush Administration Officials with a Son or Daughter in Iraq...... ZERO

--
The National Government will regard it as its first and foremost duty
to revive in the nation the spirit of unity and cooperation. It will preserve
and defend those basic principles on which our nation has been built.
It regards Christianity as the foundation of our national morality,
and the family as the basis of national life."
-- Adolph Hitler, February 1, 1933.


|