Marriage is love.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Great Sunday read - funny AND true.

I'm just finishing a very nice weekend in Baltimore; the doggie and I are visiting my girl, who is doing a yearlong fellowship up here at Johns Hopkins. Well, this is my second trip, and it is actually quite a cool city. And the people are for the most part - liberal, tolerant, and just plain nice to talk to.

There is a great gay area, but guess what? It seems pretty gay-friendly most places, in a healthy way -- everyone just "gets along." In fact, except for having pompous, bigoted ass Erlich as its governor, it is overall very liberal... More on this later.

For now, I have become a fan of a really cool Baltimore-based blog - just read the most recent post below:

http://homeofdismay.blogspot.com/2005/07/there-ought-to-be-separate-highways.html

I am using Alix's computer and Blogger won't do a link on her browser, so you'll have to cut and paste...it is worth it!


|