Marriage is love.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Julien's List Readers - Please send your energies and wishes for the safety of those in New Orleans

I went through hurricane Andrew and lost everything I owned. I just recently went through Katrina (which was only a category I, but a very mean one at that). I am very, very scared about the situation in New Orleans area. There is not enough room for all the people who need shelter, and the safety of those crowding in the Super Dome is nebulous at best, as the stadium sits right near the river. Too bad that our dear leader has sent all of the National Guard to die in the sand of a war he lied to get us into, because there are only 150 national guard troops to control the thousands in the crowds - both prior to and in the aftermath of this horrific storm.

Ms. Julien


|