Marriage is love.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Some Bloghumor a la Gout ReThuglicaineaise

During the time I have spent with the assorted progressive blogs, I have found this line oft-offered by the Dittoheads, Freepi, and other Right-Wing nitwits.

"All your base are belong to us!"

I often wondered where the hell that line originated.

I now have the answer: if you click here, you will too - and will get a decent chuckle along the way.

I have to offer up some credit to Pam of Pam's House Blend: she has that "All your base are belong to us!" line posted as a permanent addition to her blog - and has many lovely Freepi Quotes for our collective amusement.

But the original source just takes the cake.

Happy viewing!

Addendum:

The part I love best, of course, is how the Lunatic Cartoon Reasoning sounds like many of the right wingers we know - to include Pam's rather fatuous, self-important, illiterate troll. Seriously - checkit out!


|