Marriage is love.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Islamic Rage: solution? Blame the Jews . . . .

When I made the post below, I was only being somewhat Ironic. And I do mean "somewhat," as I knew it would only be a matter of time before the "Blame the Jews, blame Israel" machine kicked on.

Today, it did. Click here for the link.

And what are you looking for??



The protest witnessed the burning of Danish, German and Israeli flags and an effigy of Danish Prime Minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen. Protesters called for the death of anyone who insults Muhammad and demanded withdrawal of 530-member Danish military contingent operating under British control.



You know, for once, I would like to be wrong about my former people. For once, I would like to see my former people behave with dignity and grace and decency.

*sigh*


|