Marriage is love.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Whether end OR begining, it seems that Dems still suck.

I tried to post a scathing-and-supportive comment to American Online's post with a similar title, below.

But blasted Haloscan ate my comments - and I've been having busy days.

Fortunately, it seems that in BushWorld, the passage of time makes all things surreal.

Welcome to the new Democratic Party: front-to-back, top-to-bottom, dedicated so dearly to failure that the leaders can't even make hay of Scandals. Or, as the Salon.com headline reads, "Ohio Democrats Shying Away From Ney Race."

Say "hello, Governor Blackwell!" Also say, "hello" to ending adoption, visitation, and foster rights to Ohio GLBT parents.

I knew there was a reason to leave Ohio when I left in 2004: what astounds me is how few reasons there seem to actually stay there.


|