Marriage is love.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Goin' On A HOLIDAY!

I will be taking a brief but much-needed trip to Key West with my girl and my dog today...driving down from Miami and staying at the beautiful Chelsea House. I will still be posting but will be relying a bit on my cohorts and partners in Julien's List - Holly in Cincinnati and American OnLine...thanks to them both!

While I will be doing some posting here and there, I really want to concentrate on a story that I spoke of earlier (how Ms. Cecilia Burke, of the Juvenile Review Board in Pinellas County, stated on the record that PFLAG promotes pedophilia). See posts HERE and HERE... I have been in contact with the JWB, and have been given not only the original memo (via fax), and the documents that prompted her memo, but also her contact number, and full permission from the Communications Director of the JWB to ask her my questions.

Will keep you updated!

Ms. Julien


|